Powerful has been a project in the making, long before the idea of a practice bloomed. It's the convergence of two helpers passionate about empowering underserved populations, particularly women, and two careers revealing the reality of wellness—the mind-body connection and the importance of understanding and caring for the whole self.
While on our own professional paths, we identified roadblocks in treatment, especially for women. We supported each other as sisters and as colleagues in healthcare, enriching each other's understanding of the benefits of pelvic health PT and mental health counseling, and the powerful combination of the two.
On a mission to provide treatment the way we know our clients deserve and to remove barriers for new moms, we formed PWH, offering in-home and virtual care that's one-on-one, and multi-faceted, that explores and addresses many interconnected challenges at once. In order to help our clients get lasting results and understand how to maintain them, we insist on clients getting truly customized care, dictated by needs, not financial and bureaucratic systems.
Work with our PT + LCSW Team
Whole Self Approach
Searching for the source of pain and addressing multiple interconnected challenges at once.
Full 1-Hour Sessions
1-on-1, undivided attention, removing barriers to you getting YOUR needs met.
Two Professional Lenses
Committed to collaboration and truly customizing your care.
True Pelvic & Mental Health Experts
With advanced training in both external and internal hands-on PT evaluation and treatment, and perinatal and trauma-focused psychotherapy.
Focused on achieving permanent solutions and the lasting results you deserve.
No judgment. We're here to create a safe space, motivate, and empower you to reach your goals.
MSW, LCSW, PMH-C
- NYU: Master’s of Social Work (MSW)
- University of Virginia: Bachelor’s in Psychology + English
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) - NJ
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) - NY
- PSI Perinatal Mental Health Certification (PMH-C)
- Clinical Supervision Certification – NASW- NJ
- Seminar in Field Instruction (SIFI)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Trained
DPT, PT, WCS
- Northeastern University: Doctorate of Physical Therapy (DPT)
- Northeastern University: Bachelor's in Rehabilitation Sciences
- Residency at Brooks Rehabilitation in Women’s Health/Pelvic Health
- Physical Therapist (PT) - NJ
- Board-Certified Women’s Health Clinical Specialist (WCS)
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- Pregnancy and Postpartum Corrective Exercise Specialist (PCES)
- Mercier Therapy